We have the current openings :
- Mid weight Interior Architect
- Project Manager / Coordinator
- Experienced Bookkeeper
To apply for any of the above positions please see full job spec and information.
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic, talented and creative Interior Architect with experience of residential projects.
Details, specifications and CAD drawings, as necessary for design development for joinery and site construction issue.
Vectorworks and / or Autocad
Excel and Word
Expertise in Sketchup, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop would be advantageous.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken with excellent communication skills.
Must have at least 3 years employment experience, post degree, working as an Interior Architect in an INTERIOR DESIGN / ARCHITECTURAL PRACTICE.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of joinery methodology and building practices. Be confident to work independently and as part of a team, creating drawing packages at a fast pace, within tight time constraints and under pressure.
The successful applicant will be part of a broader design team and will take instruction from our Design Director.
Subject to experience
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Project Management / Coordinator role in an interior design, architectural or construction environment.
Candidates must be self-motivated, proactive, creative, able to take initiative and able to demonstrate :
- a high level of pro-active initiative and accuracy
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work on their own and in a team
- Must be Computer literate with good experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- An Understanding of construction methods and processes would be beneficial
- Working alongside Design / CAD teams and reporting to MD
- Responsible for smooth running of assigned project/s
- Programme and manage sub contractor packages from RFQ to delivery and installation
- Programme and manage FF&E purchasing schedule from Order to delivery.
- Monitor and control Variations
- Manage post completion on-site snagging
The successful candidate will be confident in taking full responsibility for their assigned project(s), have excellent management and communication skills and a strong eye for detail, ensuring the entire process runs smoothly from start to finish.
References are essential.
Subject to experience
Only suitably qualified candidates will be responded to.
Absolutely No agencies please.
Must be fully competent on TALLY and Excel and have at least 5 years bookkeeping experience. References are essential, together with a high level of initiative and accuracy.